- Go to sign-up page Sign Up Page
- Enter the name of the facility; After typing first few letters you’ll see the drop-menu where you can choose the correct facility;
- Enter your cell phone and email address;
- You will receive a notification to contact the support +1 (855) 971-1121
- Call the support and receive the Prison Connect number;
- You will receive a number local to the facility you chose - that will be your new Prison Connect number, which when dialed will redirect to your cell phone, but the call will be charged at a local rate;
- Register the Prison Connect number with the prison phone provider (e.g. GTL, Securus, ICSolutions, PayTel, etc.) and put money on their account so that the inmate can call your Prison Connect number;
- Your free month starts the moment you receive your Prison Connect number. When the first billing cycle will come, you’ll be notified through a text message to make the payment of $4,99 for the next month.
Explicit step-by-step guide on “HOW TO SET UP PRISON CONNECT ACCOUNT” - PrisonConnect Tutorial - just click the link and choose “HOW TO SET UP PRISON CONNECT ACCOUNT” tab.